Symposium of Undergraduate Research and Public Service (SURPS)
This event is open to:
Held over Reunion Homecoming Weekend, the Symposium of Undergraduate Research and Public Service (SURPS) is an opportunity for Stanford undergraduates to present their research, arts, senior synthesis, and public service projects to the broader university community. Undergraduates from all disciplines present their current and recent academic projects, showcasing the diversity of topics, approaches, and interests at Stanford.
SURPS also serves as an academic opportunity for undergraduates:
- Explore potential majors and the research done within these fields
- See student and faculty collaboration
- Learn how to plan a project
- Connect with fellow researchers
SURPS will be a virtual event this year!
You can visit SURPS online Thursday Oct 21 from 4-6 pm, or Friday Oct 22 from 4-6 pm, at this location: https://ohyay.co/s/2021surps.
- For best results, please use Chrome or Edge on a computer plugged into power.
- Stanford affiliates (including alumni) should select the "Sign in with Google" option and use their Stanford email/SUNet to sign in.
- Individuals outside of the Stanford network who wish to attend will need to create a new account.