Getting Started With Undergraduate Research: Options and Opportunities
With the VPUE Undergraduate Research Team
This event is open to:
- Want to do research on campus?
- Want to find out how to get started with a research project or in a lab?
- Want to be funded to do your own research on campus or away?
- Want to do research during the school year or during the summer?
- Want to find out how students get research positions?
- Want to learn from students who have done all of the above?
We'll talk about what "research" means across various disciplines, the different ways that you can do research at Stanford, and the benefits of doing research as an undergrad.
We'll also uncover some good ways to get started, and explore some of the myriad resources available to you.
Come hear from the folks who help undergraduate researchers get started and those who fund undergraduate research.
Bring: Yourself and your questions.