AARC Drop-In Tutorial
The AARC offers a drop-in tutorial program that provides student-athletes with academic support for most classes in which they request assistance. AARC tutorial is offered in addition to tutorial resources available on campus at a time and in a location that is conducive to student-athlete schedules. Tutors are typically current Stanford graduate students.
About AARC Drop-In Tutorials
- Offered for computer science, math, and physics.
- Located in the AARC Sunday-Thursday evenings.
- The AARC Conference Room is located in the new AARC on the 2nd floor of Arrillaga Hall (338 Arguello Way). The AARC Main Collaborative Space is the main study area on the right as you enter the new AARC. The Sun and AB rooms are located in the AFSC (641 Campus Drive). The Sun room is to the right of the Kissick Auditorium entrance (across from the bathrooms). The AB room is through the ground floor of the Hall of Champions, on the right-hand side (where it looks like a fire exit). You will need your ID to badge into all athletics facilities.
- Tutors are equipped to address a range of questions and work with students in multiple courses.
- Designed for students who have questions about concepts.
- Drop-In Hours will be posted Week 2 of each quarter, but do not start until Week 3 of each quarter.
AARC DROP-IN ADVISING SCHEDULE: Autumn 2021-2022
|SUBJECT||TUTOR||MEETING TIME||MEETING LOCATION|
|Computer Science||Andrew Tang||Mondays 8-10pm||AARC Main Collaborative Space|
|Math||Alvin Lee||Wednesdays 6-8pm||AARC Main Collaborative Space|
|Physics||Brent Avery||Thursdays 5-7pm||AARC Main Collaborative Space|