Skip to main content Skip to secondary navigation

Can I Change My COLLEGE or PWR Course?

Main content start

Generally speaking, students cannot make changes to their  COLLEGE and PWR enrollments on Axess. Students must instead contact the COLLEGE and PWR offices with a compelling reason in order to request a change.

While you can always request a change, there's no guarantee that your request will be granted.  Whether or not changing your assignment is possible will depend on when you are making the request, whether there is space available, what kind of a change you are seeking, and what your circumstances are.

Advisors can help students explore whether an enrollment change makes sense.  But it is ultimately the COLLEGE and PWR offices that decide whether such changes will be approved. Please check each program’s pages below for the most up-to-date and accurate information.

COLLEGE and ESF Resources

PWR Resources

If your question isn't answered on the pages above, you may also email the COLLEGE or PWR offices to make your inquiry. 

Return to the Advising Student Handbook